We had delicious Chicken Feast Pizza for dinner tonight. It was too good that I couldn't wait to share the pictures and the recipe. Moreover, I had not noted down the ingredient measurements, so if I don't post it now, I may not remember it exactly later. I used readymade pizza base, as I didn't have the confidence to bake a pizza from the scratch. So, the crust was thin and not so soft like the ones we get in Domino's. But the topping was too good that we didn't bother much about the crust.
So here is the recipe for a finger licking good pizza...
1. Readymade Pizza Base -1
2. Cheese - 100 gms. I used Cheddar cheese
3. Tomato ketchup - lots :-) to spread on the pizza base
4. For the topping
Boneless chicken - 200 gms (that's why I called it chicken feast) cut into bite sized pieces
Onion - 1, diced
Capsicum/Bell Pepper - 1 small, diced
Minced Red Chilly paste - 1 tbsp (adjust to suit your spice level)
Minced Garlic - 1 tsp
Soy Sauce - 1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup - 2 tbsp
Corn Flour - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Italian Seasoning* - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Italian seasoning is a blend of herbs - Oregano, Basil, Red Pepper, Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Parsley.
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients listed as item 4 and marinate for an hour.
2. In a pan, Stir fry the marinated ingredients till the chicken is almost cooked. Our topping is ready. Keep aside.
3. Place the pizza base on the tray and spread tomato ketchup as a layer.
4. Spread grated cheese as the next layer.
5. Spread the chicken topping evenly over the cheese layer.
6. Sprinkle some grated cheese over the chicken layer.
7. Sprinkle some more italian seasoning on top of the layers, if you like. Your pizza is now set to go the oven and it will look like this
8. Preheat the oven to 250 C and bake the pizza for 8-10 mins. Keep a close eye on it. The pizza is ready when the cheese has melted and the base is still soft. The base gets dried if you keep it for a longer time.
Your baked pizza will now look like this.
Slice and serve hot.