A super duper easy recipe, that anyone can try.
Boiled eggs - 2 or 3
Onion - 3 medium sized, chopped
Finely chopped ginger - 1 tsp
Finely chopped garlic - 1 tsp
Tomato - 1 large, chopped
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 to 3 tsp
Curry leaves - a few
Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves - to garnish
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp (You may add jeera/cumin seeds too)
1. Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
2. Add onion, ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute till onions are soft and turning light brown.
3. Add turmeric, chilly and coriander powders and saute.
4. Add tomatoes and saute till the are soft and oil starts appearing.
5. Add a cup of warm water and enough salt and combine well. The gravy thickens on boiling.
6. Add the boiled eggs, pepper powder and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Serve hot with roti, paratha or appam.
Sending this to Quick and Easy Recipe Mela hosted by SpicyTasty