August 1, 2011

My first event - Fusion Food:Pasta


Dear friends,

I am hosting the first event on my blog. I am new to this blog world and am glad that I have got many blogger friends already. I like participating in the events hosted on other blogs and that's when I thought of hosting one on my little space here. I believe this would help me get in touch with more people, more blogs and of course more recipes...

 The Italian origin Pasta is finding its place in more and more Indian homes now. Pasta is also a favourite among kids. Coming to the event, this theme is all about the fusion recipes you could make with Pasta.  The fusion could be with Indian, Chinese or any other cuisine you like.





Event guidelines

1. Cook any dish of your choice with any variety of pasta or spaghetti and post the recipe on your blog between Aug 1-Aug 31, 2011.
2. Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian entries are allowed.
3. Multiple entries are allowed. Archived entries are welcome, but limited to two entries from the archive.
4. Please add a link back to this event announcement and also use the event logo given above. Archived entries also should be updated with the link and logo.
5. Non-bloggers can also send in the entries.


Send in your entries to events.ramyasrecipe@gmail.com with the subject as Fusion Food: Pasta and include the following details

Your name:
Name of your blog:
Blog URL:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:
Photo of the recipe: 

So, put on your aprons, take some pasta and toss in your favourite sauces, herbs and spices...I am waiting for your yummy recipes...
Happy cooking !!!
Ramya

24 comments:

  1. Thats a nice event. Wil send in my entries soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a pasta fan like me this is an perfect event..All the Best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will send my entries soon.. Super Event !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh ! lovely event Ramya! Will surely send in some entries .. great space u have here - first time here !

    Kalyani
    Indian Mithai Mela ending 8th Aug
    Dish it out- Mushroom and Onions – ending 31st July

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome event dear:) Will surely send in some entries. It sure sets the challenge to whip up something new. I am in Ramsgate [kent] and U r very close to my place. Nice to have a fellow blogger near:)
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool..will send you my Entries..;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ramya...tats a nice event n would like to participate...i just posted a pasta dish on friday n i m linking that recipe to your event now...
    happy hosting dear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. first time in your lovely site happy hosting this lovely event will try to send entries

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely event, how abt announcement in FBN-food blog news?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice event. Happy hosting. will send my entry soon.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy hosting Ramya! Im yet to experiment with Pasta... this is a good event to start...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your first event Ramya, Will post my recipe soon

    Nupur
    http://uk-rasoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Hosting. Will send my entry soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey ...gud to see u in full time blogging...seems u hav made quite a number of pals...all the very best dear

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice event..happy hosting dear....

    http://anuzhealthykitchen.blogspot.com/2011/07/event-berries-strawberry-desserts.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have updated the link Ramya. Thanks for noticing and letting me know

    I stay in Reading, Berkshire.. Not too far I guess :)

    Nupur

    ReplyDelete
  17. First time on your blog...following you.
    Nice event, but I can only send archieved entries as I am travelling.
    Happy hosting and I am sure your first event will be successful and follow with many more.

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool will send my entry.

    Check my event here
    http://madscientistskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/08/you-are-invited-to-my-very-first-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mailed you my entry. Hope you got it..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Hosting Dear...
    Have sent in my entry...


    Dish Name Starts with J
    Learning-to-cook
    Regards,
    Akila

    ReplyDelete
  21. missed you event :( following you so that this never happens again :) hey do check my first event http://yummyfoodintummy.blogspot.com/2011/08/life-is-green-my-first-foodie-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, can't wait for your next blog event.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Ramya
    i would love to accept award its the 1st Award am receiving!!

    yeye...!!

    Thanks alot :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...