I love mushrooms and here comes another recipe :-)
Button Mushrooms - 250 gms.
Onion - 1, diced
Capsicum/Bell Pepper - 1, diced
Tomato puree - of 1 tomato
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Dry red chillies - 3 to 4
Cumin/Jeera - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Chilly powder - 3/4 tsp or to taste
Garam masala - 1/2 to 1 tsp
Kasoori methi - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves - to garnish
Salt to taste
1. Wash the mushrooms and cut each to 4 pieces. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add jeera followed by dry chillies. Saute for a minute. Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute till onion is transparent.
3. Add bell pepper and salt and saute. Now add coriander and chilly powder and saute taking care not to burn it.
4. Add tomato puree and combine well. Add mushrooms, garam masala and kasoori methi. Cover and cook for few minutes till mushroom oozes water and cooks. If you need more gravy, add some warm water and bring to boil.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with Roti or Naan
Linking with Anyone Can Cook: Series 30