For Blog Hop Wednesday-Week 6, I cooked from Divyaz Easy Recipes. As I was browsing through her recipes, I got hooked by the Paneer 65. The dish is quick and simple and makes a yummy appetizer.
I have made few changes in the spice powders to suit my family's taste.
1. Paneer - 250 gms, cubed
2. Red chilly powder - 1 to 2 tsp
Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 3/4 tsp
Cornflour - 2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Curd/yoghurt - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
3. Oil to deep fry
4. Lemon juice - optional to drizzle
1. Cube the paneer to medium size pieces. I used store brought paneer, so I soaked it in hot water for 5-10 mins to soften.
2. Mix all ingredients under item 2 and coat the paneer cubes well with this paste. Keep aside for 15-20 mins.
3. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying and add the paneer cubes. Fry till all sides are golden brown. Drain to kitchen tissue. You may add a dash of lemon juice before serving.
This is my entry for Blog Hop Wednesday-Week 6 and Anyone can cook