August 4, 2011

Cheese flowers for my little girl


This is a yummy bite for kids who love cheese. My little girl is very choosy about food, and I have to try new snacks or dishes to please her...The idea of this recipe is from Priya's Cheesy Discs

I have not mentioned the exact quantities here as the recipe is very simple and you can make it the way you like.

Ingredients:

Bread slices
Butter
Grated Cheese
Italian seasoning - you may use any seasoning of your choice
Pepper powder

Preparation:

1. Cut the bread slices into desired shapes using a cutter. Spread butter on both sides. I tried it with oil too, and that also tasted good.
2. Add seasoning and pepper powder to grated cheese and gently combine with a spoon.
3. Heat a pan and place the buttered bread. Sprinkle cheese on top and wait till cheese melts and turns light brown. You may also do it in an oven as Priya did in her recipe.

Linking to Anyone can cook: Series 28 at Taste of Pearl City


Please do visit and send your entries for my Ongoing event - Fusion Food:Pasta

14 comments:

  1. That would be anyone's delight. nice snack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow yummy snack..perfect for kiddos..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thats so cute!!! i m sure your princess would love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooooo cute, I'm sure kids will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter loves tasty food, especially Indian food. We were in New Delhi for 5 years and we really miss Indian food. Here in Rome there are a couple of good Indian restaurants but back home in Trapani, Sicily none at all so I'm stocking up on Indian spices here in Rome. You've got real tasty recipes, I'm following you immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fantastic, what a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute.. kids would love it for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks beautiful deliciously done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute ones...sure your little one loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are super cute flowers.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow superb , delicious and cute snack..my son will love to hav this..Thanx for ur lovely words at my blog and following my blog...u hav also a very nice space here...happy 2 follow...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Dear, Your recipe got featured in this week Any One Can Cook, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...